Sunday, November 2

Music Relationships

You sit there in silence you just told each other things that would determine you relationship forever. I guess its kind of like sitting there just before you signed your divorce papers against each other, then suddenly remember the CD you bought last week. You remember his great taste in rock music and how he was the one that told you about the band in the first place. So without thinking you ask him if he's heard that CD before and if he thinks its good. Then next thing you know your talking like the separation never happen.  Then it gets silent for a moment and you know your both think about the same the pretty much, that things are confusing. And what would happen if you tare the papers to pieces and forget about the separation that had caused you to get a divorce lawyer and the betrayal that caused the separation. But as you think about it more you remember the pain and wonder if you can ever get over that. The short pause had turned in to a moment of silence and now there was nothing. All there was to do next was to sign the papers and hand them to the lawyer and bid your farewells.


And yet you didn't sign them you skipped that little detail. You handed the papers back and instead of saying goodbye for forever you said to call later. 

In a way that happened to be today. Only tone it down to high school drama, and that me and him were just friends, and that it was just him telling some juvenile secret,  but other then that thats what happened. I told him I was no longer mad at him and that we should cut things off with each other. But the love for music came in the way.

But the bigger thing is I forgave him! I talked to him with out swearing. I made things normal. And no matter how much I told myself I wouldn't let it be like last time. It was going to be different. I had told him that this time I couldn't go back, to make it normal again, to give him the chance to gain the trust back. And yet thats what happened, well happening. I can't stop it now. 

Now I have that indescribable feeling. The 'oh my god I told my self I wasn't going to do that and yet I just did' feeling. I've had it countless times now. And ye tit doesn't surprise me even thought I got that EXACT feeling after last time I forgave him, I did it again.

Music does weird things to people. Rock. Country. Metal. Alternative. They each have there effects of people. 

0 comments: