Saturday, November 8

Being And Getting Mad At People

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”
“If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us”
“A woman either loves or hates; she knows no medium.”
(not from me from http://thinkexist.com/)

Okay, I am talking from experience when I say that if you are mad, ignoring, or hating, someone that you think about them ALOT. Whenever you see then your look away. You think about how your going to react if they try to apologize or talk to you, or in some cases provoke you. Some people who has never actually had anger toward someone would probably say that they would think hating/ignoring some one was easy as pie and you just don't think of them ever again. But they are wrong. 

When I get mad at someone I debate on how mad I am. I see if I should just blow it off. Which is easier said then done but it is possible. You just kinda of just lightly being the subject up not showing that your mad and it most the time goes away. Some of the time the problem can't just be blown off. It something that really made and impact on you. But it's not so big that it can't be worked out by talking to the person about the subject and figuring out ways to fix it. Last there's that thing or thing's that cause you to not even think twice about talking to them the next day. You can't stand the thought of them being there. And yet that all you can think about.

You think oh god there ganna be there next hour GRR! You debate on how long your going to be mad. At least a few time a day you look at them and think do they care that I'm not talking to them? 

I was resolutely on the other end of that anger. I was the one being ignored. I seriously now am feeling bad for all the time that I have ignored someone. Just thinking about the future, cuz I know that I will be mad again, I will now try and work things out and not ignore people. I will accept apologies and forgive and forget the best I can. 

-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-

Personal UPDATE!

Football Game on the 7th. WE WON!!! 27-14 I went with one of my bff's and our moms and little brothers. WE HAD A BLAST. At the game we sat on the bleachers in the handicap spots and wrapped up in blankets. At half-time being the band geeks we are we snuck to the other side with our brothers and watched the band. They only had 24 people and didn't play and rock music, which compared to our guitar hero show we played this season is weird. Then we waited in a long line for hot chocolate with out spazes finally got the front and found out they didn't have any. I think it was the girls fault and didn't know that hot coco and hot chocolate were the same thing. Later we got some at Mickey D's and my necklace pendent fell down my shirt and I had like three on so I had to like dance to get it out while some random guy was reading our shirts and was like wheres that at? (or team and town was on your shirts) Then later we went though town honking the fight song and drove around the school parking lot doing it to lol. It was awesome!

My Spaz Football Player

Luv y'all

Nat


0 comments: