Saturday, December 6

High School

So I always thought I had the friends that wouldn't change in high school. We were ganna be together for like all of us together. But that was a middle school dream. Adam and Jessi be came more then friends, then Erin left the lunch table permanently, Me and Evona are becoming better friends and Trevor's becoming a friend to all of us. 


Were changing, some would say maturing, but idk that the exact concept of that word would work for this change. We no longer are so mean we are be coming more caring to each other, not so many insults that are random. We are more open if we think of a idea we share it and family relationships are told. We no longer fight over who sits where we kind of just sit and talk and share ideas, thoughts, and food. We've gotten used to sitting with only 5 people it was odd at first as Erin used to put it the table was uneven lol. Now it seems normal. Rouster has been becoming more and more involved in our lunch. So its not that off set. 

Today Trevor stole my lunch box (I found it after it went missing for 3 days it was as Jessi suggested under my bed lol) then he smacked me in the face with it so i smacked him in the face with my hand lol. Then I started talking and it did it again the we fought over whether or not i got to hit him back. I did when he wasnt expecting it and it was funny. We went and sang Happy Birthday to Ryan at lunch and he was all red lol it was funny. 

We got our school pictures back and idk about mine. My moms trying to get me to give wallet sizes out to my friends but idk that kinda wierd. I'll bring it up at lunch.

We had chair tests and I got a 16, I'm not last chair. 

My quilting thing is in a week exactly idk whos coming only like 3 people that I'm sure of lol. Its ganna be great lol

Ok well I'm tierd if you look before this post theres the short story.

Luv Y'all

Nat

0 comments: