Sunday, December 7

Today

So today I went with my brother to his friends B-day party at Micky D's and I went to the back of the restaurant area and used there high-speed and played this pictionary game with erin online. It was pretty cool. My brother keep running out to tell me things liek ever 20 min even though each time he came out I told him not to come back out. It never works. 


After that we went to payless to look at boots and they only had TWO pair and one pair was expense and the other pair was ugly and expense. This freaky had to be gay sales man kinda followed us around talking, it was weird you could tell why we were the only people in the store. 

After that lol we went to Walmart. I found boots there :) I love them. Then we got part of my friends x-mas gifts. That took forever. Its always hard to pick. Then my mom got some fabric stuff and we got some pillows and we left. We were in there for like 3 hours my god it was a long time.

 Once we left there we went to my grandparents. My grandma had a few dresses she wanted me to look at that she had found. One was cute the other idk. Then she made us dinner and we watch the USC and UCLA football game at the Rose Bowl. That was a bad game lol. I didn't want it to close. I showing off my new boots and my brother showed off his new shoes and we talked about Christmas plans. I fell asleep on the ride home lol when we got home we watched House, Fringe, and My name is Earl that was on our weekly DVR made by my grandpa lol. 

Tomorrow/ Later today we get to put up the Christmas Decorations. YAY! not its always arguing cuz all the family is doing it together and my dad always gets on my nerves and then we start fighting so I think I'll just dance around and lift heavy thing when they need to be and change the radio every 5 seconds no one will notice that I'm not helping that much lol this all will happen after I get up at the lastest time I can before my mom comes in and sings RISE AND SHIN AND GIVE GOD YOUR GLORY GLORY. or they open the door and my brothers talking wakes me up, he NEVER shuts up. 

Ok well that about it

Natly  

0 comments: