Sunday, March 22

Lately

Omg, pinch me. Seriously. Like everyday seems like its a dream! Everything thats been happening lately. Okay so not everything. I could make a really long list of things that I wish weren't happening. And when I think of that I get a little down and wish I could fully fix that. ANYWAY finally being with Trevor is like ahhhh. 3 months ago if you had asked me if I ever thought that I would be hiding in the laundry room with Trevor 'helping him find his shoes' I would ask you if you hit your head. I would say that actually being with Trevor was only ever going to happen in my dreams.  But now ahhhh. :) :) :)


But its hard to balance things sometimes between him and my friends. At first we were having people hang out with us but now its just been the two of us. (and at least one parent, not that my mom cares...well yea she does but like not like shes ganna make us sit of opposite sides of the couch) Idk much about it but Bail seems to only hangout with Cody and I don't want to be like that. I want to have like more good friends that I hang out with then Trevor. It scares the carp out of me to imagine a life where he was my only close friend. That would be freaky, I love my friends and the would get annoying. 

And I could have done with out one of my best friends telling me she likes me boyfriend and then like 2 weeks later of me going out him, saying (in a way) that she still liked him. 

But man I love like the people I've meet being in Geo and I have come to love running (most the time) I miss last semester not that I really remember most of it but like the flow it had and the idk homieness it had idk it was more IDK it was just so different. I have also only found myself only getting on the computer like 4 times a week TOTAL. Its really weird. But like its normal. On Friday and Saturday nights its like duh I'm not ganna get on and then Sundays go by REALLY so slow. My mom was teaseing me today she was like omg are you going to live your ganna go a whole day with out seeing each other. I'm like har diddy har har your soooo funny. Then she makes fun of me for how much me and Trevor are touch or holding hand and I was like whatever your just jealous and if dad did touch you, you would be like 'are you ok? did you take your meds' she stopped lol mean I know but it worked. 

I just got contacts :) yay! I know lol. I went back today for my follow up thing and that guy could like careless so it was fast i was like SWEET. and I got my years worth. Omg Sat. night my contact fell out in the laundry room, it hit the floor lol Trevor had to find it. The was right after our parents realized they could see us in the reflection of a picture. But I don't think they could see us the whole time cuz we had moved and then they were like 'how does he still not have his shoes on. Heyy look we can see them. You two know we can see your every move' awesome times lol. I had to go put my grey glasses on. And the night continued...lol
 
OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT NEXT WEEKEND LEADS TO SPRING BREAKE! YESSSSSSS!!! OMG THAT AWESOME! OMG I HADN'T EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT!!!

Kk well I have to go to bed or I'll be crabby. Its this new habit I have developed going to be before 11. Its freaky... almost scary.  Like live changing almost... on weeknights lol. 

Adios
Hasta se habla de nuevo.

0 comments: